This residence is all about location, location, location. The home offers a spacious layout with a selection of living zones and is very versatile in its potential uses. It can be a family home with a teenager at school or university with their downstairs bedroom and living space yet still connected to the family upstairs. The downstairs living area could also be a home-based business with direct access off Sunrise Drive and private bathroom. It is a very adaptable property for the owner occupier or investor. This multifaceted home package is set in a prime central location.
* Private two storey home, walk to all Maroochydore amenities
* Modern kitchen with lots of drawers, dishwasher, electric
cooktop & oven, range hood, pantry and microwave nook
* Upstairs living and dining with AC and balcony access
* Upstairs main ensuited bedroom, walk-in robe, balcony & AC
* Two other upstairs bedrooms with AC, robes & ceiling fans
* Downstairs main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe & AC
* Separate living area downstairs, suitable for office/business
with access off Sunrise Drive or family dual living & own entry
* Downstairs living has a coffee bar with sink & fridge space
* Double remote garage including laundry
* Additional parking space for an extra car, small boat or trailer
* Gas hot water with bottles in privacy enclosure
* Maroochydore SS zone and Maroochydore SHS zone
* Close to private schools, public transport & major shops
* Fully fenced 277 sqm block with low maintenance gardens
* Can be SOLD at any time. Register NOW so you can bid
19 Sunrise Drive is a short WALK to…….
Aldi Maroochydore – 160 m & 2 min
Kon-Tiki Restaurants & Coffee Shops – 700 m & 9 min
Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre – 950 m & 12 min
and a short DRIVE to…….
Maroochydore State School – 2.8 km & 7 min
Maroochydore State High School – 3.0 km & 8 min
Maroochydore & Alex Surf Clubs – 4.8 km & 8 min
University of the Sunshine Coast – 12 km & 12 min
Sunshine Coast Airport – 11 km & 10 min
This property will be sold using the fun and fair Modern Auction method. All buyers are welcome to submit their offers using the Openn Negotiation App. As a buyer, you can obtain finance approval after the auction, and like any normal sale, you will also do your building and pest. There can be no vendor bids, and once you are qualified as bidder there is no way the agent can sell the property to another buyer without your knowledge. The home can sell anytime between now and the 11th November at 5 pm when the final bidding ends.
Because this property is being sold by Openn Negotiation, the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.